Monday, May 9, 2011

Why start this?

OK... as some of you may have heard, Jennifer Lopez was anointed as "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" recently by People Magazine. I have since bet my wife that I could find 500 better looking women and have decided that a blog of my nominees was in order. Now that I mention it, I actually can not call it a bet at all... as there were no win/loss terms defined. Nothing I had to do or say or pay if I failed in my mission. So, let's just call it a challenge instead of a bet.


Now, don't get me wrong... J-Lo is not unattractive by any means or measure. My sole purpose in this exercise is to highlight the fact that any such title is doomed from the start. As a case in point, what happened to last years 1st place woman? Did she get uglier? Did J-Lo get so much better looking since last year when she did not even get mentioned?


What follows is not a ranked list... it is purely a stream of ladies who, in my humble opinion, are more beautiful than Jennifer Lopez.


With all this in mind, I undertake this perilous journey with great humility and the same sense of exploration that Magellan must have felt when he started his quest to find new lands and explore the unknown.


As I told my son recently, this is just my little contribution to the advancement of mankind. I hope that it is well received.


So, with out further fanfare, I present my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment